Being a natural stone it reacts to its environment - whether it's a certified and long-term tested impregnation or a glass of fruity red wine on a bare stone. If treated properly, all marble creations can last for generations, but proper care is essential for getting the most out of the precious resources we have. That's why we exclusively work with the best sealers we can find. Every MarmoMarmo creation is delivered with our preferred impregnation. The formula is developed with experts from Akemi and designed to preserve color and finish for many years to come.
Before soaking your table in red wine and pizza (don't worry, we know you're behaving), please take a minute to prepare your table for the good times ahead.
(1) Clean the desired surface from dust with water and wait for it to dry.
(2) Shake your bottle of impregnation before use.
(3) Apply impregnation to a lint-free cloth and distribute evenly across the surface.
(4) Before drying, wipe off excess impregnation.
(5) The protecting effect will start in minutes after treatment and will reach full protection in 2-3 hours.
(6) Feel free to re-do this several times to create multiple layers of protection.
(7) We recommend repeating this easy process twice a year to preserve the color, structure, and finish of your marble creation.
Let's face it. Accidents do happen. But don't worry - all is not lost. In a few easy steps, you can clean the surface of your beloved marble creation. Together with industry experts Akemi, we offer the Stone Cleaner, our preferred way of cleaning stained surfaces with respect for their natural structure and coloring.
(1) Use Stone Cleaner in ratios 1-1:50 depending on the severity of stains. We recommend using plastic gloves.
(2) Apply Stone Cleaner to cloth and distribute evenly across the marble surface.
(3) Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes before thoroughly cleaning with fresh water.
(4) Now you're back to a raw surface, so please remember to re-impregnate your marble surface.